Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today Is Going To Be Fun

Hello all! I'm in a great mood today. :D

I saw my peer counselor this morning, which was pretty interesting. I hardly ever talk when I'm with her but today I wouldn't shut up. She even called me hyper. I'm a little sad that Tim didn't want to go to the gym today, and I would have gone by myself but I couldn't find a ride for the life of me. So I made him promise that we would go tomorrow. And I expect to make up for missing today's session. It's kind of a good thing that we didn't go today though, since I kind of injured my foot yesterday. But even with my foot hurting, I still wanted to go. Oh well.

Anyway, right now I'm just waiting to be picked up by Jenna, and then we're going to pick up Ashley at her house and then we're headed off to the mall. It sucks that I don't have much money to spend, (I literally have about ten dollars to my name), but it's still awesome to get out of the house and spend some time with my friends. After that I'm going to Ashley's house to sleep over, which is always fun. It's been a while since I slept over there so I'm pretty happy about it. I think we'll probably watch some movies or PLL. I'm not sure but I think we might go out to dinner- and I don't have money. "/ But I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Tomorrow I have to go see this woman about my therapist and junk, and before that I'm hitting up the gym, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to write. I'm not sure what I'm doing after the appointment but I'll try to at least update even if it is a short post.

I really want to take some pictures today at the mall. That and buy a book.

I also want to work on my novel, and I'm thinking that tomorrow would be a good day for that. So I think that's what I'll do after I get home.

I'm skipping the QotD today since I'm feeling a bit lazy, but I'll definitely post one up the next time I update. I also think I'll be adding a new section to my posts, but I'm not telling yet!

Now I think it's time for me to go, so let's hope that today is awesome, not just for me but for everyone else as well. :]

Laters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment