Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Reward Of Suffering Is Experience

Hello all, it's been a while. But don't worry, I didn't forget about my blog!

First off, I guess I should fill you all in on what I've been up to. I started a membership at a gym, and I'm really excited about it. I've already gone for three straight days and I really want to make a habit of it. I think getting in shape will really help my self esteem and that's something I definitely need. Tim is also going with me and that keeps me even more motivated, not to mention it makes the experience more fun. I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow. :]

Next, the last week has been pretty busy. I've been seeing my peer counselors and going to my groups. That and I went out a few times- I even went to a party that was pretty kickass. I went with Ashley, and we danced and ate tacos. It was cool. Now this Saturday coming up is my cousin's Sweet 15, so I'm going there too. My aunt really wanted me to go so hopefully it'll be fun too.

Speaking of future plans, I have a bunch of stuff that I'm going to be doing. I have appointments, plans with friends, the gym, and other events all happening this week. I'm going to be really busy and I'm loving it. Hanging out with Jenna and Ashley should be really fun, and having a sleepover right after is going to be awesome. Maybe I'll even have a chance to watch some PLL? (Hint hint, Ashley xP)

The only thing I need to get sorted out is finding a new therapist and working with Scott to find a job. After that I'll be all set. Well, that and a few other things- but those are small matters.

This past week I've also been writing! And I'm really happy about that because lately I haven't had any motivation to write at all. I even finished reading a whole book, (I pulled an all nighter to do it, though). I've even been writing in my journal, which I've been neglecting. I'm glad to be doing all these things again.

Anyway, I think it's time for the QotD, which is:

*Do you prefer for a male character or female character to be the center of a story?*

Leave answers in the comment section  b e l o w  XD

OR if you feel like contacting me, about this post, my novel, or just for random feedback- please fill out the form to the right. All suggestions/comments are welcome.

Okay, that's it for now. I should be back tomorrow, and if not, it's because I couldn't think of anything to write about.

Laters.

"It is better to die in hope than live in despair."

0 comments:

Post a Comment