Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

[Insert Title Here]

Hello all, it's 4:32 PM right now and I'm not quite sure what to write about.

I didn't update yesterday, but then again there wasn't much to update- it was a boring day. The same goes for today. At the moment I'm just watching some TV. The show I'm watching is about UFOs or something, I'm not really paying much attention to it. I'm thinking of working on my novel until Tim gets home from work, so when I'm done here that's what I'll be doing.

I'm feeling really tired today and I'm not sure why. But I'm trying to stay up so that I won't sleep all day again. I need something to do I guess. (Which is why I'm going to work on my story when I finish here!)

Well, I'm not going to do the QotD or anything special today. I'm just updating to let everyone know I'm still here. XP

Leave comments  b e l o w  if you feel like it OR contact me by filling out the form to the right. >>>

Anyway, sorry for the short and lazy post everyone. o.O;; I guess it's an off day for me.

I almost forgot, but everyone should go check out this blog! :)

It's pretty cool and I think you should all check it out!

Alright, I'm going to write now. :'D

Laters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment