Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Kill The Dream - Execute It.

Hey all! It has been three days since I last wrote, but I'm back!

First off, let me tell you some things that have been going on: Sunday I was a bit lazy and didn't update, but Monday I was extremely busy due to my trip to Connecticut and New York. So I think I'll skip describing my lazy day and go straight to yesterday.

I woke up around 7 AM and got ready to leave to Connecticut with Tim and my in-laws to go see Jerry Springer. The trip there was fun, and I kept taking random pictures of myself and Tim in the van. We got out at a rest stop and got some good food, (I can't remember the name of the place that we bought it from though,) and by the time we got to CT it was around 2:30 PM. We waited in line, and then again indoors, and we finally got into the show around 5:00 PM. So we were all pretty frustrated when we got in. But the show made up for the wait big time. It was funny as hell, and pretty cool to actually be in the audience of a show like that. I didn't expect myself to get into it, but I was standing up and yelling "Jerry, Jerry!" along with everyone else and it was awesome. Not to mention we got free stuff, thanks to Tim's really tall dad. He caught like six things. :]

After that we made the trip to White Castle. It wasn't as crazy as Harold and Kumar's trip, but it was still good nonetheless. The burgers were great, and so were the chicken rings and onion rings. I'm really happy that I can say I've gone to White Castle. After that we went to the Empire State Building and went to the 86th floor, but it was raining so the visibility was only ten miles. I thought it was funny how many people they had working there, well actually just standing there so we would know where to go. And they were dressed up in these cute little red outfits. My phone was dead by then so I couldn't take any pictures, but Tim did and they came out great. This is one that he took!



After that we got some pizza, and what they say is true. New York has they best pizza, I loved it. We walked around for a little afterwards and bought some souvenirs at the gift shop, and I fell asleep on the way home (we arrived at 4 AM!)

All in all it was a great day and I hope to go back to New York sometime in the future so I can explore a bit more. I really want to see the Statue of Liberty, and get another slice of pizza! It was yummy. :]

Now back to the present- I haven't done much today since I was sleeping until about 1 PM, and right now it's almost 5:30 PM, and I have to go to my group. So it's not going to be a very productive day. I'm thinking of just relaxing with a book after my group and waiting for Tim to get home. Then I'll spend time with him. :D

Alright, time for the...

Question of the Day:

*In a story, would you prefer for a character to develop a relationship with a romantic interest, or for the character to already have a relationship?*

Leave answers in the comment section  b e l o w  XD

OR if you feel like contacting me, about this post, my novel, or just for random feedback- please fill out the form to the right. All suggestions/comments are welcome.

That's it! I hope everyone had a great day! I'll be back tomorrow. :]

Laters.

"Birth is the beginning of death."

2 comments:

Dubeof2008 said...

Ok so im like totally jealous of you :P lol but thats ok iguess :)


I dont think the character needs a relationship in a book but if i had to choose ~ already in a relationship :) have a good day and check out my blog!

Akuryou Envy said...

Alright, thanks for the comment lol. XP

I'm still thinking about what to do with my character on that subject, but I'll figure it out.

And I'll check it out now!

Post a Comment