Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Awake early again... even earlier than yesterday. This is getting ridiculous. (I started writing this post at 7:15 AM)

Well, yesterday was pretty good. I got out of the house, which was on my list, thanks to the help of two people. (They are awesome!) I was feeling out of it though so I probably seemed like I wasn't having fun but I was. These new pills I've been taking are fucking me all up, as most pills do when I first start taking them. It'll probably take me a week or so to adjust to them. Until then I'm going to be sluggish- just a warning. I would really like to go out today, but as usual, I have no plans. All I know is I really don't want to be home. "/

Today I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands, and honestly I feel like sleeping the day away since I already know it's going to be uneventful. I know that I need to stay awake though, otherwise I'll get all nocturnal again and that wouldn't be good for me. (It would be very bad, actually.) So the next best thing is doing something that will make time pass by quicker.

I'm not going to make a list today. I guess this will be a new rule- on weekends, I don't make a list. I'll just do what I feel like doing. And what I feel like doing is either reading all day or getting into my novel. I think getting lost in my novel would be a good choice since I won't be thinking about myself and what I'm dealing with; I'll be focused on the characters in my story. So that's what I'll be doing, I guess.

Or... I'll play a video game. Maybe Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts: BBS, .Hack//G.U., or Red Dead Redemption. Possibly even a zombie game since I feel like destroying things. I just hate playing horror games by myself. So maybe that's not a good idea. Whatever, I'll figure it out.

Anyway, I've been thinking... about life and certain things. I really want to go back to college. Or at least get a job. I've been working on making those things happen, such as calling people, etc. What I really want is to move out of this house. I don't have a problem with my parents or anything, I just want to feel more independent. I really want to have a better social life too... I hardly go out and interact with people. Of course having social anxiety doesn't help- but neither does staying in my house all day. I want to join a fun group or something, make some plans, and actually go out. I think I really need that, so I'm going to try and make it happen. I just don't know where to start... Any suggestions?

Okay, I think it's time for the...

Question of the Day:

*Would you prefer a story to follow just one character the whole way through, or switch between different characters?*

Leave answers in the comment section  b e l o w  :]

OR if you feel like contacting me, about this post, my novel, or just for random feedback- please fill out the form to the right. All suggestions/comments are welcome.

That's it for today, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! And thank you for reading. :D

Laters.


"What we do in life echoes in eternity."

3 comments:

Dubeof2008 said...

i think me and ashley should make more plans with the homeslice:)

And i think a book that follows many characters would be great as long as all the charaters are diplayed evenly and not favoring one character :) lol

good luck with today and good luck with the novel im here if you need me :):)

Akuryou Envy said...

Yes, that would be awesome. :D

Hmm, I see. I'll think about experimenting with that.

Gracias, homeslice. XP

redy said...

nice blog ,,this is my first time i visit your site...hope i'll learn much about information on your site..regards

Post a Comment