Craziness xD

My Addiction.

About Me

My photo
Brockton, MA, United States
My name is Yecelin but you can call me Yeci, (pronounced Jessy). I am 20 years old, Puerto Rican, and from Brockton, MA. I love to read, write, play videogames (especially PS2 and PS3 games), draw, watch anime, and read manga. I love my boyfriend Tim that I have been with for more than three years! [3/11/07] I am totally obsessed with Japanese culture and I am learning Japanese slowly. Yeci desu. Douzo yoroshiku! ^_^ I love to make new friends, so don't be afraid to talk to me! Well, that is it for now, anything you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)

Read A Random Post!

Yesterday sucked.

I can't even start to explain how much it sucked. But I suppose I can say what happened. I had to go to the hospital for something I thought I had dealt with, but apparently not. So now I feel like I have to start all over with this stupid problem and get over it, again. I was so fucked up when I got home because of the meds they had me on, and the only thing I'm glad about is that they didn't keep me there. (Like they usually do.) And now I'm awake, early again, which is weird but I'm not surprised this time. I feel like shit, so to anyone who reads this, you'll know why I won't be very responsive today.

Anyway, my list is going to be the same one from yesterday, except with a few minor changes.

1. Stay awake!
2. Read a book.
3. Work on my novel.
4. Don't think about it.
5. Laundry.
6. Talk to my friends.
7. Keep myself busy. (I might need assistance though.)
8. Really, really, try not to sleep during the day.
9. Figure out what's going on with my Uncle.
10. Fill out *more*  information forms for characters.
11. Try not to dwell on negative thoughts. "/ (Especially today.)
12. Go out if I have the chance to. Maybe.
13. Have a productive day.

Yeah, I was lazy. No, I don't care if this wasn't very creative. "/

Anyway, I'll probably go start writing since I need a distraction. Oh, and write back to some people and explain what happened. Yup, that's about it for now. Sorry for the short post.

Question of the Day:

*Do you prefer a novel with more dialogue than description, vise-versa, or equal amounts of both?*

If you want to contact me leave a comment b e l o w OR fill out the form to the right of this post. >>>
- Or you could do both if you so choose to, as long as you respond. :] -

Alright, well I'm off to get my day started. I hope you all have a nice day!

Laters.


"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

4 comments:

Dubeof2008 said...

I helped with #12 :)
And more dialogue actually:)
Great post Homeslice:)
if you ever need to talk text me :)

Akuryou Envy said...

Yeah, I like more dialogue too. Too much detail makes me bored. >.>;;

And gracias. Will keep that in mind. XP

Dubeof2008 said...

Ok :P

Akuryou Envy said...

Go work on your blog you! XD

Post a Comment